- Change over from Ubuntu 8.9 to Cent OS 5.6
- LAMP Server established
- Virtual Hosting with multiple domains configured.
- Blog configured for main site to record server issues.
- Bamboo Invoicing for keeping track of clients dues.
- Mounting DropBox to a public share on the LAN
- Using DropBox share as a auto mirror directory for important documents.
- Installing WordPress and Drupal central with out installing for each user.
- QuakeWorld server with stats page for regulars
- IRC eggdrop and chat integration into wordpress.
- Full e-mail support servers.